Sunday, March 7, 2010

Transportation...what a funny thing



Driving on the freeway the other day, I was caught in traffic behind the painted RV and thought to myself "Yes! At least I have something to look at while sitting here!" I also started thinking that if I ever went on a really long road trip - like to Alaska - that's exactly what I'd like to drive....a painted RV. Not only would it be comfortable inside, I'd give other drivers something interesting to look at in traffic. It'd be awesome!

Then today, I was biking along the waterfront in DC, and came across a couple houseboats...literally, HOUSEboats! Docked amongst some beautiful sailboats and yachts, were these two interesting pieces of floating work....yea, I don't know what else to say except wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment