Monday, March 15, 2010

CAUTION! Graphic!

This is going to be a quick post because quite frankly the rat still gives me the heebie-jeebies, yet I felt it was something I should still share :) Lucky you! I was in search of gift bags for work, so I went down into our creepy, dark basement - there's only one door and you have to go down a steep staircase outside with ceilings so low I have to duck and barely enough light to see across the room - and stumbled across this giant rat. He was dead, thankfully, but it made my heart race nonetheless. I went back to the office, allowed my heart to stop racing, took a swig of water, grabbed my camera, went back down fully prepared to see the rat and take picture, then went back to the office and told the landlord. I even took my size 10 shoe off to show you just how large this rodent really was.

1 comment: