Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hmmm....

The most interesting dining concept I have ever seen - sushi on a conveyor belt. Not many things cause me to pause a shopping trip, but this sight did just that. I was at Tyson's Corner mall over the weekend with my mom and sister when we looked down over the second floor railing into the food court below and saw plates of sushi riding on a conveyor belt around this little restaurant for people to simply pull off what they wanted right there at their tables. What an efficient means of service! Imagine how happy people would be eating out if they never had to wait on food nor get up to go to a buffet line....on the other hand, not all people might appreciate eating food that has been sitting out and moving around tables where people could sneeze and breathe on it. My conclusion - conveyor belt restaurants are meant for Type B personalities only.

No comments:

Post a Comment