Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Nerd Alert! Nerd Alert!

"The world is a book and those who don't travel read only one page" - St. Augustine. So, I traveled to the library and checked out a book - actually, I found 4 books that looked fabulous - because I can't travel the world like I want to do. Working seriously limits my travel time. Personally, I think it's poor business practice to give employees a set amount of vacation time because everyone knows that happy employees make for a happy workplace and set vacation parameters don't make anyone happy. But at least while I'm not traveling, I can now read about all the places I want to visit: Russia, Asia, Italy, Madagascar (I'd like to see if it's really like the movie), Argentina, Chile, Greece, Brazil, India, Morocco, Antarctica, Iceland, Canada (specifically to stay in the Ice Hotel), Cuba, Australia, Switzerland (to ski the Swiss Alps), Medjugorje, Tahiti, Bora Bora, Guam.....etc. etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment