Friday, December 25, 2009

My office....well, not really


I was in a meeting the other day in this boardroom overlooking the Capitol building. It was the first time I'd ever been in an office quite like this, and I have to say, I greatly enjoyed it. There were leather place mats for each person so as not to damage the gorgeous table when writing, the chairs were very comfortable leather, swivel to get the full effect of each person talking no matter where he/she was sitting, and the view.....wow! To be sitting in a room with panoramic views of the Capitol Building - to know that as decisions are made in my boardroom, decisions for the country are being made just a stones throw away - now that is powerful stuff. The only thing I'd like to change is the next time I'm in a boardroom of this magnitude, I'd like to be sitting at the head of the table :)

1 comment:

  1. I knew before you said it "I'd like to be sitting at the head of the table"....don't short change yourself girl, that is always a possibility with your determination! m/m

    ReplyDelete