So, the fact that there is an ark being built in Maryland raises all kinds of questions for me:
1) Am I living near a flood zone? Should I take out flood insurance?
2) What does this church know that I don't?
3) When will the ark be finished? What is the construction timeline so I know when to start driving back to Maryland?
4) Are there 2 of every kind of animal also living close by?
5) Do you have to be a member of the church to be on the ark guest list?
6) The ark is being made of metal...is it rust-proof?
7) Does the pastor write for the National Enquirer newspaper?
But mainly I feel sorry for the ark builders because someone apparently didn't tell them the rest of the Bible story ~ God promised to never again send a flood to destroy the earth :)