Monday, June 14, 2010

Charm City part 2




Look at the above picture very closely...



The second half of the day in Baltimore was spent visiting the National Aquarium. Awesome! It's so popular that when you buy your admission tickets, there is a time stamped on it that tells when you are allowed in the aquarium. Guess this staggers the crowds but it certainly threw me for a loop! The aquarium is very dark inside but the fish tanks are lit, so it really pulls your attention to the animals. Dolphins, sea turtles, sharks, stingrays, all types of fresh and salt-water fish, snakes, alligators, octopus, etc. etc. etc. Plus a very large gift shop :) I highly recommend the aquarium to anyone visiting Charm City. I feel like I need to go back to Newport Aquarium in Kentucky and the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago to compare all of them!

1 comment:

  1. Newport does have the cool glass tunnel thing to walk through, but other than that I don't remember much from it.

    ReplyDelete