Monday, June 14, 2010

Last stop....


And to round out the day in Charm City, a visit to none other than Charm City Cakes bakery - home to the "Ace of Cakes" television show on Food Network! Wohoo!!! This was a HUGE moment for me to see the outside of the actual bakery where my favorite Food Network show takes place. Had it not been for the fact that Duff and Geoff (my favorite bakers on the show) are on a two week road trip, I would have been tempted to camp out in front of the bakery for the chance to see them all go into work :) Obsessed??? Possibly :) But you should see the cakes they make! http://www.charmcitycakes.com/. The bakery is not open to visitors ~ only those who have an appointment to pick up a cake ~ and all the windows have black coverings on them to keep the gawking fans away, I suppose, but it didn't deter me from finding the one window not covered (tinted, yes, but covered, no!) where I saw a bucket of vanilla icing! Epic moment!

So, this is the final entry for my Baltimore trip. It was amazingly fun and I can't wait to go back and keep exploring....Sam said there is a science museum rated in the top 10 in the US!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment