Sunday, November 22, 2009

Virginia Beach!!




It's been a while since a blog post, but work and life have been crazy busy!! So, to catch up, I left off with my last post right before going to Virginia Beach. Yes, that's right - middle of November and I was sicking my toes in the ocean....well, more like frolicking in the ocean, as you can see from the first photo. Ha! Andrew preferred to scare the pigeons on the beach...his affinity for pigeons I can only surmise comes from living in NY ;-)

The previous week wrecked havoc on Virginia Beach and the surrounding area from Hurricane Ida, and the waves were still really crashing in and stirring up debris on the beach. The water was very murky and I couldn't even see my feet in water up to my ankles, yet insane people were surfing - no joke!

But, it was fun to be in a vacation town without all the craziness of tourist-season....and I still found salt water taffy :) Yum!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment