Here's the recipe for what I like to call:
"Colleen's Super Spectacular Bowl of Guatemalan Goodness Featuring Tajin"
Serves 3....or 4 if you're stingy and on a diet
1 can seasoned black beans
1 can whole kernel corn
1/2 a jar of salsa
3/4 a can of chicken broth
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
a small handful of fresh cut green onions
1 tablespoon or 4 shakes of Tajin (whatever looks good to you)
1. Drain the beans and corn.
2. Combine beans, corn, salsa, chicken broth, lime juice, 1/2 a cup of cheese, green onions, and Tajin in a saucepan on the stove. Cook until hot.
3. Dish soup into bowls. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
4. Crush tortilla chips and sprinkle over cheese.
5. Shake a little more Tajin in each bowl.