Monday, November 23, 2009

Ho Ho Ho!

'Tis the season to be jolly, falalalalalalalalaaaaa! I moved into a new apartment this weekend and decided it was silly to keep my Christmas tree packed away, so even though it is technically by calendar standards not quite December yet, I went ahead and decorated my tree and apartment. Ta da! A beautiful addition to my living room with just the right amount of "wow factor" mixed in with sparkly goodness and holiday fever. I add something different to my tree each year, and this year, for the first time ever, I hung candy canes - not the yucky peppermint kind, but the delicious Gobstopper and Sour Patch Kids ones. Mmmmm! Oh, and 2 of the 3 strands of lights blink....I was skeptical at first, but the random twinkle adds a little something extra and I think it's actually quite nice. Twinkling lights will now be a Christmas tree standard.

To one and all, Merry Christmas a little early and let the festivities begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment