Thursday, February 18, 2010

Olympic Glory

I haven't posted in a while for a couple reasons - 1) I went home for 3 days which actually turned into 4 days given the gobs of snow that decended on Central Ohio, so I was enjoying family, friends, and snow and thus not interested in spending time online; and 2) the olympics are on tv now and I am thoroughly addicted to them. Winter olympics are so much better than summer ones....how can people running around in a circle or trying to jump over a pit of sand possibly come close to the excitement of skiers and snowboarders flying through the air?? No comparison, so I have been glued to the tv every evening (my normal blogging time) hanging onto every trick, jump and race technique in an attempt to improve my own skiing ability and qualify for the 2014 games....at least, in my dreams :)

Headed to Vermont to ski this weekend, so stay tuned for new pictures to come.

1 comment:

  1. After skiing your whole life on the Mountain at
    Snow Trails, Mansfield, Ohio--------how will the
    Vermont mountains even begin to compare?? You are so totally spoiled with Mt. Mansfield!!!!!!!!! Have fun!!! Lots of pics!!

    ReplyDelete